- Review and analyse relevant research to support opportunity development and service offering
- Develops the consulting solutions based on solutions for external and internal clients
- Standardise service methodologies and develop policy and procedures to govern advisory services
- Develop advisory project costing models for proposal development
- Identify and secure strategic partnerships to deliver service offerings
- Facilitate due diligence as required/agreed
- Develop technical solution and integration with inputs from integration and technical specialist.
- Support development of proposal driven by Business Development and identify associated benefits and risks.
- Conduct QA of key technical deliverables as required
- Conduct workforce planning to ensure function is suitably staffed to meet strategic functional objectives
- Implement and manage people development processes
- Provide input to OPEX budget and ensure that the revenue objectives are achieved
The ideal candidate should be detail orientated, plans work and is able to manage time efficiently. Should portray high level of leadership skills in areas of strategy, ability to empower people, being diplomatic and politically astute. It is critical that the ideal candidate is ethical, trustworthy, poses excellent negotiation and problem solving skills, focused on priorities and highly market aware. Good interpersonal and communication skills are also required.
- Relevant 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Aviation/ Airport Management/ Engineering or equivalent is essential
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in coordination and implementation of multi-disciplinary infrastructure
- 5 year projects experience
- At least 5 years international exposure
- Management including procurement exposure is essential
- 5 years experience in people and stakeholder management is essential at senior management level