- Coordinates & facilitates the monthly Regional (Europe and Intercontinental) Demand Forecasting activities for his/her franchise.
- Leads and keeps the oversight concerning all International Inventory Management aspects for his/her Franchise.
- Partners with International Marketing on: Review Regional Forecast; Review Consolidated Country New Product Launch (NPL) Demand Forecast; Assess variations of Quarterly Commit; Needs Assessment for future country NPL input; Launch Strategy and Execution; Safegaurd operations objectives for the HPPLP (High Performance Product Launch Plan); Product Rationalization strategy and execution; Scarce Inventory allocation: Back or scarce inventory communication strategy.
- Partners with Global Supply Chain (GSC) on: Product rationalization (Phase in & out); Challenge Global Product Allocation decisions; Back order availability information; Participates actively in S&OP meeting by – Presenting International Demand Forecast, Explaining International metrics, Addressing any other Int’l SC issue.
- Provides direction of the Country Demand planners for his/hers specific franchise on: Product Allocation; Product Rationalization strategy and execution; NPL forecasting strategy, execution and follow up; BO/Scarce inventory communication; Overall International Inventory management aspects (SS, EE&O, etc.).
- Supports Kerkrade DC with: Line Fill root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action; Product Allocation: Back order communication information; Material Master Maintenance; Financial E, E&O calculation; Scrap and Write Off reduction: Safety stock Analysis (Inventory to Target).
- Quality: Demonstrate support of the BSC quality policy. Execute processes and practices in compliance with BSC quality compliance directives. Ensure compliance to mandatory trainings.
- Knowledge: Applications of business and technical concepts
- Problem Solving: developing solutions and analysis for complex situations
- Planning and Organization
- Discretion/Latitude; Supervision Received; Decision Making
- Business Relationships and Project Management
- Impact: Completion of Department projects and goals
- Supply Chain related