- Development & delivery of monthly business performance tracking across the portfolio to ensure delivery versus AOP volume and share targets.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of quarterly reports/presentations.
- Provision of ad-hoc market analyses to identify key drivers of over/under performance and development of recommendations for corrective actions.
- Lead key ad-hoc qualification projects from brief creation, research design, project execution through to development of findings and recommendations.
- Optimise ROI from marketing and trade investments through the adoption of preferred sector/global standard suppliers and leadership, delivery of best in class MMM studies for key brand/portfolios
- Build and manage strong partnerships with best in class analytics agencies/continuous data suppliers
- Introduce yearly situational analysis that synthesizes knowledge across all relevant sources to conduct a SWOT
- Responsible for day to day management and leadership of continuous agencies, working cross functionally (marketing, category, sales, finance) to ensure SA BU maximise ROI and impact from investments in these data sources (current budget R1.5 MM).
- Empathize with the customer
- Choreograph change
- Collaborate to win
- Satisfy Intellectual Curiosity
- Influence through Storytelling
- Embrace risk
- Tolerate Ambiguity
- Master Degree in Scientific discipline/Statistics/Marketing/Economies/Econometrics
- Strong Market Insight capability
- Highly numerate with very strong analytical thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Balance research best practice and a strong commercial perspective
- Ability to manage, coach and develop agencies/people