Shared Services Manager
- Devise strategy and manage a new Shared Services division for two mining operations which includes: IT, Finance, Facilities, Central Procurement, Remuneration, Recruitment and Banks.
- Write reports, business correspondence, and draft procedure manuals.
- Manage industry intelligence and reporting.
- Present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Adheres to high standards of completing complex business processes.
- Manage 8-10 staff members (Assistant Finance Manager, an IT professional, Credit Controller, Procurement Specialist, Facilities Manager, Banking Specialist and Remuneration Specialist).
- Strategy Development
- Financial Management
- Reporting and Analysis
- Technology Road-mapping
- Service Level Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Vendor Management
- Communications and Change Leadership
- CA (SA) preferably
- OR Accounting /Finance qualification at honors level with an MBA
- 5 years experience in management role preferably within a Shared Services environment
- Experience in either mining, manufacturing or FMCG sectors essential
- Strong communication skills
- IT savvy