- Develop an integrated SHERQ Management Strategy by communicating, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the following:
- Ensure that all Safety, Health, Environmental, Risk and Quality efforts are integrated in a high performance system.
- Continuously providing new methods and ideas to improve the Safety of the workplace and employees.
- Proactively reduce the frequency and severity of injuries.
- Practice Visible Felt Leadership by ensuring visibility in the workplace to enforce and manage safety.
- Ensure compliance to SHERQ related legal requirements.
- Ensure that internal systems are in place to conduct internal and external audits.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the integrated SHERQ strategy at all levels of the operation.
- Ensure contractor SHERQ systems are available on site, reviewed and aligned to the Company standard.
- Develop and implement preventative measures to eliminate pollution and ensure compliance with relevant Environmental legislation.
- Maintain the IMS Certification (ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001).
- Design and implement Fatigue Management concepts, approaches to regulation and resources to assist with the implementation of the company’s fatigue management system.
- Provide Assistance to operations with the Management of the change process.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Planning and organising
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time management
- Good writing skills
- BSC in Mining Energineering
- OR National Diploma in Mining and Energy
- 15-18 years in Production
- 10 years in SHERQ
- Deep level hard rock experience