- Management of the current and future capital resource levels, structure and activities in line with internal requirements and external requirements, including SAM and ORSA requirements.
- Optimisation of capital management and structures at subsidiary and group level, including capitalisation levels and dividend declarations.
- Manage the implementation of the company’s internal and external dividend policy.
- Management of and monitoring the quality and performance of assets backing the company’s capital resources.
- Optimization of the company’s sources of capital.
- Play a key role in the allocation and deployment of capital resources across the group to ensure that hurdle rates are achieved and the capital is deployed optimally.
- Play a key role in managing the feedback loop between capital deployment and returns on capital to inform capital redeployment decisions.
- Manage the credit rating review process for the company and its entities to optimise credit rating outcomes, including management of relationship with credit rating agencies.
- Close interaction with the Risk Management and Actuarial Fiance functions in areas of capital consumption attribution, capital analytics and capital return performance metrics.
- Business Acumen
- Customer/Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for results
- Lead Change and Innovation
- Impact and Influence
- Self-awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Qualified actuary or Senior Actuarial student
- 3 -5 years appropriate work experience
- Knowledge of key actuarial valuation concepts
- Practical knowledge and application of the FSB SAM regime
- Exposure to capital and market risk management