Our client is South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within broker houses.
- Consult with key broker base consultants in the private and public sectors on technical issues pertaining to the client company’s proposition.
- Contribute to the development and packaging of segment Client Value Proposition (CVP), products and solutions to ensure that operational considerations are incorporating into the development process.
- Create awareness of the Financial Wellness proposition that the client company offers across the broad value proposition of the company and the private and public sectors.
- Educate and broaden the understanding that brokers have of the client company’s product capability set with a focus on Risk, Health and Investments.
- Contribute to product development and design, ensuring fit for purpose and innovative products to target markets.
- Assist with gathering of market intelligence pertaining to competitors, clients and products and communicating this intelligence to all stakeholders.
- Assist with implementing sales and client strategies to achieve new business and growth of the direct houses in the private and public market segment.
- Collaborate with and participate in the client company’s wide relevant segment, client and product house forums and drive specific cross selling opportunities (FAW, Health, Risk and Investments etc.).
- Develop, implement and monitor sales plans and report progress in accordance with the private and public sales strategy.
- Review current business practices and procedures to identify key risks and alignment to the market if appropriate.
- Contribute to strategies and related process to continuously grow the target market.
- Influence new business, marketing and communication processes incorporating product development and client services to improve understanding and acceptance of product mix in the market.
- Relationship oriented
- Client centric approach
- Problem solving ability
- Pro-active and engaging
- Communication skills
- Networking skills
- Preferred Qualifications
- Qualified actuary or making good progress with actuarial exams, CFA, CA(SA)
- Certified Financial Planner
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- 3 years Retirement fund, Investment and Risk experience in the group
- Knowledge of all Risk, Health Insurance, Investment products and distribution channels