• Provide and propose Revenue Growth Management (RGM) strategy for Future Consumption (FC) according to BU Imperatives, driving design, alignment and implementation of 3-year OBPPC for growing per caps, share and revenue.
• Develop and recommend the Pricing strategy for FC for the system with the objective of optimizing revenue and profits, and minimizing transshipment and cross-channel.
• Provide business and competitors’ analysis to continuously identify and capture market value opportunities under complex business context, and support the decision making process on the OBPPC for FC.
• Apply creative and analytical thinking on identifying premium and affordable one-way and returnable FC pack solutions for accelerating revenue growth.
• Assess FC pricing consistency among regions, channels, brands, and packs, including FC pricing guard rails and rules of engagement.
• Facilitate identification of value chain opportunities for leveraging revenue growth, e.g. trade mark-up and promo discounts.
• Track new and existing FC packs performance.
• Provide input and receive feedback from Commercial Planning in relation to Business and Competitors’ analysis studies, and RGM / pricing road map for FC.
• Work with Commercial, Franchise, Strategy, Marketing, and Finance to formulate business analysis to identify and capture market value opportunities in FC under the complex and challenging business context. Responsible not only for recommending changes to plans to maximize revenue / profitability, but also for advising on setting targets to RGM initiatives, and supporting the commercialization and launch of various products.
• Advanced Analytic Techniques: knowledge of advanced quantitative analytic techniques and protocols (e.g. Conjoint, Price Elasticity, Simulations, Forecasting, SAS) used to build or extract value from business models.
• Deep understanding of consumer, shopper, customer and finance.
• Strong understanding of Franchise and Bottler Operations and Economics.
• Knowledge or experience from best in case industries in RGM / pricing.
• Experience in Project management and capability building.
• Strong communication skills: written and presentation.
• Proven record of delivering results and leadership in a complex matrix organization, able to cope with multiple functions and to influence decision making.
• At least 10 years related industry experience.
• RGM / pricing experience.
Degree in Business Management or a related is preferred.