• Develop and manage the 3 year insights strategic plan to ensure we better understand and are continuously working to close our most critical knowledge gaps .
• Work with the key stakeholders (Consumer & Shopper Marketing, Customer Marketing, Customer Development) to gain clarity of business and research objectives, and ensure the appropriate research designs and action standards to meet these objectives.
• Manage the relationship with our core research suppliers, ensuring excellence in service and the lowest cost.
• Brief the Research House and maintain overall control of project through to report/presentation and findings stage by the Research House.
• Ensure that all projects are executed with the highest standard of quality and at the best cost.
• Work with the stakeholders (Marketing, R&D, etc.) to ensure all research stimuli is provided complete and on time as per specification.
• Supervising the research house to ensure accurate and useful reporting.
• Setting up and organising presentation of relevant research data.
• 3-5 years marketing research experience for either a research supplier or another FMCG.
• Must be fully familiar with the fundamentals of the research process and available techniques.
• FMCG experience would be advantageous.
• In depth knowledge of statistics.
• Good oral-written communication skills a pre-requisite.
• A working knowledge of primary and secondary information sources within SA.
A graduate, preferably in Marketing, Business/Social Sciences, or a related discipline.